Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus admissible HRA (as per rules).
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Not be more than 40 years as on the last date of application
- Hold a PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India with 3 years of research/teaching experience
- Have at least two research papers published in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals
Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject supported by publications etc. is desirable.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship INR 47,000 plus admissible HRA (as per rules).
- Testimonials of educational qualifications
- Research experience certificate
- Proof for date of birth
- Copies of mark sheets of all examinations
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application via speed post/registered post to-
Ministry of Environment,
Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA -Block,
New Alipore, Kolkata – 70 053
- Superscribe "Application for the post of PDF" on top of the envelope
- Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of an account Payee Bank Demand Draft (INR 400/- for general candidates, INR 200/- for OBC candidates and INR 100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of qualification and experience may not be enough for a candidate to be called for interview or selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and or speed post for appearing before an interview committee.
- The candidate selected will be liable to post anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, regional centres of ZSI will have to join immediately after their selection.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more