Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship/Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship/Project Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship/Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Hold a master's degree in Zoology/Wildlife/Life Sciences/ Environmental Science/Wildlife and Biodiversity Conservation
- Be NET/GATE qualified
Those experienced in Molecular work will be given preference.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Testimonials of educational qualifications
- Research experience certificate
- Proof for date of birth
- Copies of mark sheets of all examinations
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth, and copies of mark sheets of all examinations via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 07th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates at the time of joining.
- The candidate should clearly mention their mobile number where the link for the interview will be sent.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more