Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from Master degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 12,000 plus admissible HRA (as per rules).
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold a Master degree in Chemistry/Environmental Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
- Have research experience in water/soil quality indexing and wastewater treatment
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 12,000 plus admissible HRA (as per rules).
- Testimonials of educational qualifications
- Research experience certificate
- Proof for date of birth
- Copies of mark sheets of all examinations
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth, and copies of mark sheets of all examinations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Application for the post of JRF/SRF within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) as on date of submission of the application.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more