Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Status, distribution patterns and habitat modelling of Nicobar Megapode Megapodius nicobariensis Blyth, 1846: An impact assessment after fifteen years of the tsunami 2004”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Hold an MSc degree in Wildlife Biology/Zoology/Environmental Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate mark from a recognized university
- Have research experience in bird studies
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Testimonials of educational qualifications
- Research experience certificate
- Proof for date of birth
- Copies of mark sheets of all examinations
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth, and copies of mark sheets of all examinations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing before an interview committee.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more