Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant to DST-SERB sponsored project, "Seasonal diversity and distribution of gelatinous zooplankton and its ecological and economic implications in the marine ecosystem of northern Bay of Bengal". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Be below 28 years of age as of 28th February 2021
- Hold an MSc in Zoology/ Marine Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university
- Be equally competent to do field in rough marine environment and lab research
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA for the initial two years and INR 35,000 plus HRA in the third year for NET/GATE qualified candidates. However, for Non NET/GATE qualified candidates, a fellowship of INR 20,000 plus HRA for the initial two years and INR 25,000 plus HRA in the third year will be provided.
- Testimonials of educational qualifications
- Research experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the CV along with self-attested copies of certificates addressed to-
Dr Jasmine. P, Scientist E,
Zoological Survey of India, M Block,
New Alipore, Kolkata-700053
via email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete application forms/applications with misrepresented facts will not be considered.
- All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more