Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Yashad-Sumedha and Hindustan Zinc Limited, Udaipur invite applications from students studying in the first semester of B.Tech in the academic year 2019-20 for Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2020. The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of INR 20,000 per annum.
Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be studying in the first semester of B.Tech in any government college
- Be a permanent resident of any of these 5 districts: Udaipur, Rajsamand, Bhilwara, Ajmer, Chittorgarh
- Have obtained a minimum of 75% marks in the senior secondary examination
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2.5 Lakhs
Note: Preference would be given to students belonging to BPL families, orphans, single parent-child and girls
Selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 20,000 per annum
- A self-attested copy of 10th mark sheet
- A self-attested copy of 12th mark sheet
- Photos of the applicant (5)
- A copy of Pension's Payment Order (P.P.O.) (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Death certificate, if applicable
- A copy of BPL card, if applicable
- A copy of ration card
- A copy of the cover of bank passbook
- A copy of fee receipt
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the instruction carefully before applying, then click on 'Next' to proceed.
Step 3: Sign up to register as a new user.
Step 4: Now, sign in using the login ID and password.
Step 5: Click on 'Fresh Apply' to open the application form.
Step 6: Fill the application form and save the details.
Step 7: Now, download the PDF format of the completed application and send it along with required documents at the address mentioned below:
5 Keshav Vihar,
Gopalpura Bypass Road,
Note: The form has to be sent by the Head of the Institution where the student is studying after attestation.
Last date to apply online: 01st September 2020
Last date to submit the hard copy of application: 05th September 2020
Result announcement: October 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will continue for four years of the B.Tech programme, provided the student maintains first division marks.
- The students must keep a scanned copy of passport size photograph (size up to 200 KB) and a family photograph (size 7 X 5) ready before applying online.
- Only JPEG or JPG formats are allowed for uploading photographs.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more