Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites applications for Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun Project Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Spatial mapping of critical marine habitats of Malvan coast for the reorganization of the boundary of the Malvan Marine Sanctuary". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age (as on the last date of application)
- Hold an MSc in Marine Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Forestry/Geoinformatics/ Wildlife Science/ Environmental Science + SCUBA diving Open Water certification
- Have prior research experience in marine conservation
- Have knowledge of Marathi
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Scanned copies of educational qualifications
- Scanned copies of experience letter/ certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Submit the completed application forms in PDF format with accompanying attachments by email with the subject line: “Spatial mapping of Malvan Marine Sanctuary” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- After the announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Government of India norms.
- The tenure in the project will be governed by the institute’s rules and regulations.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more