Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Western Union Foundation is providing undergraduate aspirants from all over the world an opportunity to win scholarships towards the payment of tuition fee expenses. Indian students pursuing graduate courses from recognized institutions may apply for this scholarship program based on their academic merit. The scholarship program aims at creating better work opportunities for meritorious students by providing them a chance to attain quality education. The selected students can benefit from a scholarship of USD 2500.
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2019 DeadlineClosed
Students who wish to apply must follow the eligibility criteria. They must:
- Be Indian citizens
- Be studying or applying for admission to graduate degree courses in the following fields:-
- Fall between the age group of 18-26 years as on June 01, 2019
- Not be a family member of Western Union or any of its affiliate organizations, agents and other business coordinators
A one-time fixed scholarship sum worth USD 2500 will be provided to each selected scholar towards the tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution.
Following documents are mandatory for Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program application:-
- Latest academic mark sheets
- Admission letter or proof of admission application (as applicable)
- Recommendation letter from teacher or professor or professional supervisor
How can you apply?
Applicants are required to follow the given procedure to apply for this scholarship:-
Step 1: Visit the official scholarship application link.
Step 2: Answer the general questions of eligibility to reach the scholarship registration page.
Step 3: Click on “First time user: Create a New Password” and register with the email address.
Step 4: Fill the complete application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application by clicking on “Save and Proceed”.
- Applications open: Friday, March 01, 2019
- Last date of application: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (11:59 pm EST)
- Selection and notification of results: July 2019
The selections will be made on the basis of a calculated distribution of factors analyzed from the online profile and documents submitted by the applicant. They will be selected based on the following three pillars:
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must provide English translations of academic transcripts if available in any other language.
- Scholarships cannot be utilized for Masters, Doctoral or Post-doctoral studies.
- Scholarships awarded cannot be defaulted to fund the school/college expenses of the next academic session. They should be used in the immediate next academic session following the scholarship award.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more