West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation, under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal invites applications for West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2020-21 from Class 11 to PhD students of West Bengal belonging to the minority community. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to needy students to continue their studies. Financial assistance as per the available fund will be given to the selected students.
West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a resident of West Bengal
- Belong to minority communities like Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain & Parsi
- Be studying in Class 11 to PhD level
- Have passed the previous final examination with less than 50% marks
- Have a family income of less than INR 2 Lakh per annum
- Not be studying in any institution outside West Bengal
The scholarship amount may vary from INR 2,550 to INR 4,900 per annum.
The applicant needs to provide the photocopy of the bank passbook containing account details and IFSC code while submitting the hard copy of the application.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply Online' and then click on 'New Registration'.
Step 3: Select the district where the applicant's institute is situated and click on 'Proceed'.
Step 4: Fill in the required details under 'Student Information' and 'Scheme Eligibility' sections.
Step 5: Click on 'Submit and Proceed'.
Step 6: Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Login using the registered user id and password.
Step 8: Fill all the required information under 'Basic Information', 'Academic Information', 'Bank Account Details' section.
Step 9: Verify and lock the application.
Step 10: Print & submit the hard copy of the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
Application start date: 01st August 2020
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship will be awarded only upon the successful verification of information and relevant documents.
- Students continuing their studies in institutes outside West Bengal are not eligible for this scholarship.
- 30% quota of the scholarship is reserved for girl students.
- Only two students from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
- After the final submission of the application, the students will receive a permanent ID (PID) with the help of which they can check the status of their application.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more