Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement 2020-21 Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from Class 10 passed ST students for Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement 2020-21 Maharashtra. The selected students will receive tuition fees and exam fees for their undergoing course.
Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement 2020-21 Maharashtra DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Belong to ST community
- Be enrolled in a vocational study course like Engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Vaastu Shastra, Dairy Development, MBA or MCA
- Have an annual family income of more than INR 2,50,000
The selected scholars will receive tuition fees and exam fees as per approved college fee structure.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent authority.
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- College admission receipt
- Caste validity certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application closing date: 31st May 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more