VNIT Nagpur Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur invites applications for VNIT Nagpur Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME/BTech/BE/PhD degree holders. The fellows are required to work in a SERB funded research project titled, “To develop Biocompatible materials with a wide supercooled liquid region in bulk metallic glass systems”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
VNIT Nagpur Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech/ME degree in Metallurgy/Materials/equivalent streams, OR
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Metallurgy/Materials Engineering with GATE score or MSc degree in Physics, OR
- Hold a PhD in Metallurgy/ Materials Engineering
- Have hands-on experience in synthesis and characterizing of materials
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant certificates/evidences
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV along with relevant certificates/evidence to-
Dr. Jatin Bhatt
Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering,
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be intimated by email and will have to appear for an interview on the date as communicated through email.
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
The selection of the fellows will be based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
- The assignment will be initially for six months which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on satisfactory performance.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more