VNIT Nagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur invites applications for the VNIT Nagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech/M.E degree holders. The fellows are required to work in a funded research project titled, “Highly Efficient and Reliable Solid State Transformer for Future Distribution Network with Renewable Energy Support". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of the First two years INR 31,000 per month (Consolidated) and Third year INR 35,000 (consolidated). HRA will be given as per rules.
VNIT Nagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline18-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Tech/M.E.degree in Electrical Engineering Department with specialization in Power Electronics/Electrical Drives/Power System/Control System or equivalent
- Be qualified GATE in the past
- Have experimental knowledge in the hardware and controller design of power electronic converters. The first division in UG and PG will be given preference
- Have proficiency in MATLAB, PSIM, PCB Design Software and Microcontroller/Digital Signal Controller/FPGA
- Have good analytical ability and competent writing skills
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship for the first two years INR 31,000 per month (Consolidated) and INR 35,000 (consolidated in the third year. HRA will be given as per rules.
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
Along with the application, candidates have to send:
(i) Three Letters of Recommendation
(ii) One page write up on the skills and achievements, and
(iii) One page write up (in your own words) on your research plans in the related area
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the Google Form.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV along with relevant certificates/evidence to-
Dr. Pradyumn Chaturvedi, Assistant Professor,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
VNIT Nagpur South Ambazari Road,
Nagpur – 440010, M.S., India
Phone: +91 9826585016 (Mob), +917122801339 (Off)
Submission Deadline for Application Form (e-mail): 18th June 2021
Submission Deadline for Application Form (Hard Copy): 20 June 2021
Intimation to Shortlisted Candidates (via e-mail): 22nd June 2021
Written Test: 29th June 2021 Interview 03rd July 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No compensation will be allowed to appear for written test/interview.
- The candidate selected for this position can also have a chance to register for a regular Ph.D. program, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the same.
- The decision of the Director, VNIT Nagpur will be the final in all respect.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more