VISTA Distinguished Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The York University invites applications from PhD degree holders for VISTA Distinguished Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021. The fellowship aims to support distinguished researchers from other national or international institutions to carry out postdoctoral research under the supervision of a VISTA core member that is aligned with the VISTA (Vision: Science to Applications) program.
VISTA Distinguished Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Deadline23-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree from a national or international institution
- Be doing postdoctoral research which is aligned with the VISTA program under the supervision of VISTA core member
- Provide evidence of excellence in their field
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Minimum CAD 70,000 per annum for up to 2 years
- Annual research allowance of CAD 7,500
- Annual networking allowance CAD 1,000
- Completed application form
- A one-page summary of the proposed research
- Voluntary self-identification survey in the specified format
- Postdoctoral Supervisor Form in the specified format
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Letters of Reference
Note: Referees do not include the proposed supervisor. The proposed supervisor may opt to submit a maximum of 5 pages letter of reference.
How can you apply?
Follow the following steps to apply:
Step 1: Find a VISTA Core Member as a supervisor.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 3: Email the completed application form along with required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The letters of support should be sent directly from referees to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 23rd April 2021
The fellows will be selected on the basis of -
- Strength of the candidate
- Strength of the research proposal
- Fit with the goals of the VISTA program
The distinguished fellows have to meet additional standards of excellence to receive the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants have to accept or decline the offer made within 21 days from the date of the offer.
- The evidence of excellence may include best paper awards, high impact venues, or other measures of achievement and recognition.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more