Vision India Foundation (VIF) Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Vision India Foundation (VIF) invites applications for its VIF fellowship from Masters/PhD level students. It is a 1-year residency (extendable up to 3 years) program for motivated changemakers. The aim of the program is to gather and train fellows who are aspiring to build a successful career aligned with nation-building and to create leaders for the country. The fellowship provides the selected students an opportunity to receive financial support worth up to INR 500,000 per year.
Vision India Foundation (VIF) Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following candidates are eligible for the fellowship:
- The candidate should have a relevant Masters/PhD degree.
- Fellows from all educational backgrounds are accepted.
- Fellows having a work experience of two or more years.
Note: In rare and exceptional cases, applicants who do not meet the requirements mentioned above can be shortlisted.
The applicants selected for the fellowship will receive benefits up to a total cost of INR 500,000 per year. The break will be as follows:
- Food and accommodation at VIF residency worth INR 15,000 per month
- Training component worth INR 5000 per month
- Monthly stipend of INR 15,000 per month
- Performance driven reward of INR 100,000 after successful completion of the fellowship
Note: The applicants will also receive continued mentorship as well as customised curriculum and training for career-building.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the online application page.
Step 2: Fill in the details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents (if required).
Step 4: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- The following qualities are expected to be inherent in each fellow:
- Unflinching commitment towards nation-building
- Striving for excellence and learning
- An aspiration to build a successful career
- Hard work and focus
- Pertain a networked approach in respective careers
- Creative leadership ability
- An effective team player
- All the fellows are mandatorily supposed to stay in the VIF Residency for the first 3 months of the fellowship. Henceforth, the fellows on the research track have to continue at the residency and fellows on the field track will proceed to work on their projects.
The resident fellows at the VIF residency can benefit from the following:
- Carefully designed living spaces in NCR with a handpicked cohort from around the country to accelerate growth.
- Easy and personalized access to mentors.
- A work environment committed to achieving excellence and strategic career alignment via training programs and project engagements.
- Access to a strong and active network of policymakers, academics, public administrators, philanthropists and subject experts.
- Applications open in December-January and the fellowship begins in June of every year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more