Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Plus 1 Scholarship Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF) invites applications for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Plus 1 Scholarship Program 2020 from Class 10 passed students, currently studying in Class 11 and 12 at a recognised institution in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. These scholarships are provided to underprivileged students heading towards their higher education.
Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Plus 1 Scholarship Program 2020 DeadlineClosed
The applicants are required to follow the listed age and qualification eligibility criteria. They must:-
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2 lakh
- Have completed Class 10 grade/SSLC examination in the year 2020 from Tamil Nadu or Puducherry
- Have scored 80% or obtained 8 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSLC examination
Note: For disabled students, the cut-off marks in Class 10 is 65%.
INR 6,000 per annum will be provided to all students passing the eligibility criteria and scholarship interview/test.
- Class 10/SSLC Marksheet (SSLC/CBSE/ICSC online mark sheet acceptable)
- Income Certificate (recognized authority, ration card not accepted)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and the scholarship registration link of Vidyadhan Scholarship will open.
Step 2: Click on 'Register' to start the application.
Step 3: Confirm the registration through email sent by Vidhyadhan.
Step 4: Log in using registered email ID and password.
Step 5: Click on ‘help’ link from Vidyadhan Account for complete application instructions.
Step 6: Click on ‘Application’ button to create a new application.
Step 7: Submit the form after filling all fields.
- Application Deadline: 10th October 2020
- Screening Test: 1st November 2020
- Interview Date: 1st November to 30th November 2020
- Application scrutiny based on academic details, scores and achievements
- Personal Interview/Test
This year, due to the COVID-19 situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more