Vidyadhan Maharashtra Class 11 and 12 Scholarship Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sarojini Damodaran Foundation invites applications from Class 10 passed students, currently studying in Class 11 or 12 at a recognized institution in Maharashtra for the Vidyadhan Maharashtra Class 11 and 12 Scholarship Program 2020. These scholarships are provided to underprivileged students heading towards their higher education.
Vidyadhan Maharashtra Class 11 and 12 Scholarship Program 2020 DeadlineClosed
The applicants are required to follow the listed age and qualification eligibility criteria. They must:-
- Have passed Class 10 or equivalent SSLC exam from Maharashtra state
- Have scored at least 85% marks or 9 CGPA in respective 10/SSC exam
- Have scored at least 70% (if they fall under the category of disabled/differently-abled)
- Have a family income below INR 2 lakh (INR 200,000) from all income sources
INR 6,000 per annum will be provided to all students passing the eligibility criteria and scholarship interview/test.
- Class 10/SSLC Marksheet (SSLC/CBSE/ICSC online mark sheet acceptable)
- Income Certificate (recognized authority, ration card not accepted)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and the scholarship registration link of Vidyadhan Scholarship will open.
Step 2: Click on 'Register' to start the application.
Step 3: Confirm the registration through email sent by Vidhyadhan.
Step 4: Log in using registered email ID and password.
Step 5: Click on ‘help’ link from Vidyadhan Account for complete application instructions.
Step 6: Click on ‘Application’ button to create a new application.
Step 7: Submit the form after filling all fields.
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
- Interviews of selected candidates: 6th November to 15th November 2020
- Application scrutiny based on academic details, scores and achievements
- Personal Interview/Test
This year, due to the COVID-19 situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more