Vidyadhan Goa 11 and 12 Program 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Vidyadhan Goa 11 and 12 Program 2021 is an initiative for Class 10 passed students, currently studying in Class 11 or 12 at a recognized institution in Goa. These scholarships are provided to underprivileged students heading towards their higher education. The selected students will receive INR 6000 per year.
Vidyadhan Goa 11 and 12 Program 2021 Deadline31-Aug-2021
The applicants are required to follow the listed age and qualification eligibility criteria. They must:-
- Have passed Class 10 or equivalent SSC exam from Goa
- Have scored at least 80% marks or 9 CGPA in class10/SSLC Exam
- Have scored at least 75% or 7 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination (if they fall under the category of disabled/differently-abled)
- Have a family income below INR 2 lakh from all income sources
INR 6,000 per annum will be provided to all students passing the eligibility criteria and scholarship interview/test.
- Recent Photograph
- Scanned copy of 10th Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.
Note - If the original mark sheet is not available, students can upload a provisional/online mark sheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and the scholarship registration link of the Vidyadhan Scholarship will open.
Step 2: Click on 'Register' to start the application.
Step 3: Confirm the registration through the email sent by Vidhyadhan.
Step 4: Log in using your registered email ID and password.
Step 5: Click on the ‘help’ link from Vidyadhan Account for complete application instructions.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Application’ button to create a new application.
Step 7: Submit the form after filling all fields.
- Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- Interview Date: 1st November to 30th November 2021
- Application Scrutiny based on academic details, scores, and achievements
- Personal Interview/Test
Note - This year, due to the covid situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates might need to undergo Vidyadhan Training if selected for the next levels of scholarship.
- Students will be provided with commute expenses for the interview commute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more