Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.Sc/M. Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A Gradient Approach for Engineering Interfacial Tissue Constructs using Mesenchymal Stem Cells suitable for Osteochondral Therapy”. The selected candidate will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month for the first year and Rs.35,000/- per month for second year (if the candidate has a valid NET or GATE score).
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Sc / M. Tech (Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Biomedical Sciences or relevant subject) with a minimum of 55% marks
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with NET or GATE score
- Work experience in biomaterial synthesis, scaffold fabrication and stem cell culture is desirable
The selected candidate will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month for the first year and Rs.35,000/- per month for second year (if the candidate has a valid NET or GATE score).
- Passport size photo
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents and latest passport size photo.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 23rd October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview shall be conducted through online mode for the shortlisted candidates
- The duration of this fellowship is 2 years
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more