Vellore Institute of Technology Research and Green Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology Research And Green Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech/MSc students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled "BIOCONVERSION OF CO2 TO BIOFUELS THROUGH MICROBIAL CATALYZED SYSTEMS". The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 and 8% HRA.
Vellore Institute of Technology Research and Green Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech/M.E,/M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Environmental Engineering /Environmental Science or a related field with a valid GATE / NET Score
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 and 8% HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 03rd June 2020
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates will be expected to join at the earliest.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years in which after completion of 2 years, the JRF will be considered for SRF.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more