Vellore Institute of Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DST-SERB funded project titled, "Design and Development of Embedded Vision-based System for Yoga Therapy". The selected fellows will receive a stipend of up to INR 28,000 and HRA.
Vellore Institute of Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BE in EEE / ECE/ Bio-Medical / Instrumentation and an ME/MTech in any relevant program with NET or GATE
- Have experience in embedded system design
Note: Candidate with programming skills in MATLAB, OpenCV, C/C++, and Python will be preferred. Also, the candidates with knowledge in signal processing/ image processing/ machine learning algorithms will be given preference.
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 and HRA for the first year and INR 28,000 and HRA for the second year.
- Updated resume
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 03rd June 2020
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- The fellowship is tenable for 2 years.
- The candidates without NET/GATE can also apply. They will receive salary/stipend as per institute norms.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more