Vellore Institute of Technology DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A perspective anticoagulant peptide from Nori; Porphyra yezoensis hydrolysate acting on intrinsic pathway of coagulation." The selected fellows will receive a stipend up to INR 35,000 per month.
Vellore Institute of Technology DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or MTech in Biotechnology or equivalent in Biotechnology/ Biosciences
- Have qualified GATE/JEST/NET examination
Note: Candidates without GATE/NET can also apply. However, they will receive a stipend as per institute norms.
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month for first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Updated resume
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 03rd June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest.
- Candidates having knowledge in protein purification and experience in technical writing will be preferred.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more