Vellore Institute of Technology Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Yielding and Plastic Deformation in Amorphous Materials". The selected fellows will receive a stipend up to INR 31,000 per month and 8% HRA.
Vellore Institute of Technology Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold MSc (Physics) or MTech (Material Science)
- Have a valid NET/GATE/JEST score (Note: In case of non-NET/GATE/JEST qualified candidates, the stipend will be given as per institute norms)
- Have a basic knowledge of Condensed Matter Physics
Note: MSc students who are in the ongoing last semester can also apply for this fellowship.
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month and 8% HRA.
- Updated resume
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 03rd June 2020
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates will be expected to join at the earliest.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship is 2 years.
- Selected candidates will also have an opportunity to register for a PhD degree in VIT.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more