Vellore Institute of Technology Department of Energy and Power Electronics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology Department of Energy and Power Electronics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from students having a BE/BTech degree with ME/MTech degree. The fellowship is meant for the project titled "Intelligent off-grid systems for energy sustainable village".The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month plus 10% HRA.
Vellore Institute of Technology Department of Energy and Power Electronics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BE/BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with ME/MTech in Power Electronics with a minimum of 70% in both UG and PG from recognized University/ Institute
- Be below 30 years of age
- Have demonstrated knowledge on design of power electronic DC-DC converters
- Have hands-on experience on embedded C programming of any microcontroller, PSPICE, KICAD, MATLAB
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month plus 10% HRA.
- Educational qualification documents
- Scientific accomplishments
- Experience certificates
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 03rd June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The interview will be held in the School of Electrical Engineering (SELECT), VIT Vellore and the date of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending for the interview.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Before appearing for the interview, the candidates should ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- The candidate selected as JRF is eligible to register for pursuing PhD programme at VIT. However, for admission to a PhD program at VIT Vellore, the candidate must meet eligibility requirements as per VIT rules and regulations and also qualify the written examination and/or interview.
To know more, click here
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more