Vellore Institute of Technology Centre for Biomaterials Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Vellore Institute of Technology invites applications for Vellore Institute of Technology Centre for Biomaterials Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Liquid feedstock plasma sprayed nanostructured layers on 3D printed porous Ti6AI4V implants impregnated with stem cells in collagen hydrogel for accelerated osseointegration”. The selected candidate will receive a stipend of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Vellore Institute of Technology Centre for Biomaterials Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Material Science with 3 years of research experience
- Have basic knowledge on surface coating, 3D printing, in-vitro cell culture and in-vivo animal experience
- Have GATE/UGC-NET qualification
The selected candidate will receive a stipend of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Passport size photo
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply' button to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents and latest passport size photo.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 25th November 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview shall be conducted through online mode for the shortlisted candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more