UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship, June 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol is inviting applications for UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship, June 2021 from students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree at UWE. The scholarship involves the students to undertake internships for working within the international office/other departments and undertake ambassadorial activity for the university during the tenure of the course. The selected students will receive 50% tuition fees for one academic year.
UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship, June 2021 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of study in a postgraduate programme at UWE Bristol where IELTS or equivalent English Language proficiency is required
- Have obtained the equivalent of British 1st in the undergraduate degree
- Not be a previous student of UWE Bristol
- Be categorized as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship/award
- Provide all official transcripts at the time of application
The students will receive 50% of tuition fees for one academic year.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Log in to the portal using UWE Welcome ID and Password. (Note: The candidates having an offer of study will receive their UWE Welcome ID and password by UWE).
Step 3: Fill in the scholarship application form.
Step 4: Complete the scholarship task.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- If an applicant accepts this scholarship, he/she will require to pay a GBP 3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving their scholarship offer letter.
- They will have to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover the remaining fees and the living costs.
- Recipients will also be expected to be active members of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network.
- The scholarship is non-deferrable.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more