UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol invites applications for the UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship 2020 from MBA applicants. The objective of the scholarship is to support deserving students to continue their higher education. The selected scholars will receive 50% tuition fee waiver for one academic year.
UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship 2020
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have obtained the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Hold a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language proficiency is the only condition or an unconditional offer of study at UWE Bristol
- Have at least 3 years of exposure to organization like a paid job, internship, entrepreneurial practice or work in the family business
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be categorised as an overseas student for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of any another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
The selected scholars will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver for one academic year as the scholarship reward.
A personal statement for MBA presenting evidence about the following issues:
- Why does the applicant consider the MBA, and not another programme, which will help him/her in his/her future professional development?
- How the Bristol MBA will contribute to the business sector/industry of the applicant's expertise or the entrepreneurial endeavours that the applicant is involved in or going to be involved in?
- In which way the applicant imagines himself/herself contributing to the Bristol MBA community during and after graduation?
Note: Make sure to clearly write and save the statement as 'Personal Statement for MBA (Full-time) Scholarship' before uploading it.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Visit the UWE Welcome portal.
Step 2: Login to the portal using UWE Welcome ID and Password. (Note: The candidates having an offer of study will receive their UWE Welcome ID and password by UWE).
Step 3: Fill in the scholarship application form.
Step 4: Complete the scholarship task.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31 October 2019
Notification of results to selected scholars: 15 November 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The selected recipients of the scholarship will be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping UWE to promote its programs to prospective students.
- The award duration is for one academic year.
- If an applicant accepts the scholarship, he/she will need to pay GBP 3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within 7 days of receiving his/her scholarship offer letter.
- The applicant will also have to prove that he/she satisfies the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover the remaining fees and the living costs.
- The scholarship is non-deferrable.
For more information, click here.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more