UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
UTS, Australia invites applications for Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship from undergraduate applicants. The purpose of this scholarship is to attract meritorious students to enrol in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney. Selected students will receive a benefit of AUD 10,000 towards the first year of their tuition fees.
UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student (not a New Zealand citizen, Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident)
- Remain an international student for the session in which the scholarship is being offered
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course
- Be commencing an on-campus full-time UTS degree
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high-school study or equivalent (no longer than three years prior to commencing at UTS)
- Not be in receipt of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies
Note – Students enrolled in a UTS transitional program or government-sponsored students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The selected scholars will receive AUD 10,000 towards the first year of their tuition fees that will be paid in two equal instalments of AUD 5,000 each for one year
Documents How can you apply?
All commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Runs throghout the year.
The selection of the candidates for this scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The total number of scholarships disbursed each year is approximately 70.
- Recipients must maintain satisfactory academic performance for the duration of the scholarship.
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time international student in the eligible UTS program for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
- UTS reserves the right to terminate the scholarship.
For more information on scholarship conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more