UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
UTS, Australia invites applications for UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence from undergraduate applicants in the Faculty of Science. The purpose of this scholarship is to attract meritorious students to enrol in science undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science. Selected students will receive AUD 5,000 towards their first session tuition fees.
UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student (not a New Zealand citizen, Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident)
- Remain an international student for the session in which the scholarship is being offered
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course
- Be commencing an on-campus full-time UTS degree at Faculty of Science
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high-school study or equivalent (no longer than three years prior to commencing at UTS)
Note: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The selected scholars will receive AUD 5,000 towards their tuition fees for one session.
Documents How can you apply?
All commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science in Sydney will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Runs throughout the year.
The selection of the candidates for this scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The total number of scholarships disbursed each year is approximately 15.
- The scholarship can be awarded only once and is not ongoing
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time international student (24 credit points) in the eligible UTS program for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
- UTS reserves the right to terminate the scholarship.
For more information on scholarship conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more