UTS Science International Scholarship for Australian Year 12 Students 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) invites applications for UTS Science International Scholarship from Australian Year 12 Students 2020 from undergraduate applicants. Through this scholarship, the university aims to attract outstanding students to pursue an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Science at UTS. Selected students will receive scholarship of AUD 5,000 towards the tuition fees for the first session of study.
UTS Science International Scholarship for Australian Year 12 Students 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student (not a New Zealand citizen, Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident)
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course
- Be commencing on-campus full-time studies at UTS
- Be commencing an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science
- Have completed Australian Year 12 studies, no more than one year prior to taking admission at UTS
Note: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The selected scholars will receive AUD 5,000 towards the tuition fees for the first session of the undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science.
Documents How can you apply?
All commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science will be automatically considered as the applicants for this scholarship.
Throughout the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of academic merit of Australian year 12 qualification.
Terms and Conditions
- Approximately five scholarships are available for a year under this scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship is available for only one session. No extension of this scholarship is possible.
- Payment of this scholarship amount will be reflected as the fee reduction for the tuition fee deposited by the selected students for the first session of study.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
- The recipients must continue to be enrolled for full-time (24 credit points) at UTS Faculty of Science for the duration of the course.
For more information on scholarship conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more