UTS Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
University of Technology, Sydney invites applications for Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2019 from graduate students. The scholarship aims to attract meritorious students to commence postgraduate coursework program at the university. Selected students will get AUD 5,000 towards the tuition fees of the first session of coursework.
UTS Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2019 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student (not a New Zealand citizen, Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident)
- Remain an international student for the session in which the scholarship is offered
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course
- Be commencing studies in a full-time UTS degree on-campus
- Accept the admission offer and pay the deposit as specified in the offer letter within two months of the issue of the offer letter
- Not be in receipt of full tuition fee scholarship for intended studies at UTS
- Not be enrolled in a transnational program at UTS
- Not be availing any benefit under government sponsorship
The selected scholars will receive AUD 5,000 towards the tuition fees of the first session of postgraduate coursework.
Documents How can you apply?
Students meeting the eligibility criteria and taking admission to a postgraduate coursework program at UTS will be automatically considered as applicants for this scholarship.
Application accept throughout the year.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of academic performance in recent tertiary qualification recognised by UTS.
Terms and Conditions
- Approximately 200 scholarships are disbursed every year.
- The scholarship is available for only one session. No extension of this scholarship is possible.
- Payment of this scholarship amount will be reflected as the fee reduction for the tuition fee deposited by the selected students for the first session of study.
- If the recipient of the scholarship obtains the permanent residency status, the scholarship would be terminated in that case.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
For more information on scholarship conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more