USTM-Asam Sahitya Sabha Postgraduate Scholarships 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya (USTM) is inviting applications for USTM-Asam Sahitya Sabha Postgraduate Scholarships 2019. The aim of this scholarship is to offer financial support to the students to study postgraduate programs at USTM. A total of 15 scholarships will be awarded for different postgraduate courses. The scholarship recipients will be able to study for free-of-cost in this university, enjoying 100% exemption in their fees for the academic session starting in 2019.
USTM-Asam Sahitya Sabha Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of India
- Have qualified Graduation with good marks
- Must preferably belong to an economically weak family
- Meet the admission criteria of the university
A total of 15 postgraduate scholarships will be awarded to meritorious students. The scholarship covers the entire tuition fee of the postgraduate course.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form in the preferred language – English or Assamese.
Step 3: Take a print out of the form and fill in the form with the required details.
Step 4: Provide personal and educational details.
Step 5: Provide the details of two recommending personnel.
Step 6: Send the application by post to the below address-
Asam Sahitya Sabha,
District Library Complex, Ambari,
Guwahati – 781001
Note: Applications can also be sent to the branch offices of Asam Sahitya Sabha.
Application deadline for postgraduate scholarship- 20th July 2019
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit. However, preference will be given to students from financially weaker families.
- The final decisions will be taken by the Selection Committee, constituted by members of Asam Sahitya Sabha and USTM.
Terms and Conditions
- The results will be declared within one week from the last date of submission.
- The scholarships are available for postgraduate courses in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology, English, Microbiology, Mathematics, Environment Science, Economics, Sociology, Education, Geography, Political Science, Library Science, Rural Development, M.Com, MSW, MCA, MCA(Lateral), MPT, Agri-Extension Management.
- The purpose of scholarships is to encourage the deserving candidates to follow the footsteps of the former presidents of Sabha and contribute wholeheartedly for the development of language, literature, culture, and integrity of the region.
- The decision taken by the Selection Committee will be considered as the final decision and there will be no changes made to the decision in the future stage.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more