URAM Scholarship Program 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 06-01-2022 Posted By : Rajat Kumar Pati
URAM Scholarship Program 2021-22 is an opportunity offered to female Engineers pursuing pre-final year B.Tech./ Dual Degree Courses in EEE/CSE/ECE. Added to this, special scholarships for the differently-abled (Men & Women) candidates pursuing pre-final year B.Tech/Dual Degree Courses in EEE/CSE/ECE is also offered. Under this scheme, 59 students will be awarded for the academic year 2021-22. The selected students will receive up to INR 1 lakh each and other benefits.
URAM Scholarship Program 2021-22
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be studying in the pre-final year while pursuing B.E./B.Tech. Dual Degree engineering programs in the field of Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering in universities across the country
- Have secured a minimum CGPA of 7.0 or equivalent (women candidates)
Note - No Minimum CGPA is required for PwD candidates.
A total of 59 candidates will be awarded INR 1 lakh each. The scholarship amount will be accounted in respect of the following expenses: (Flexible expenditure upon validated request by the university/college)
- Tuition and Examination fees
- Hostel and Boarding Expenses
- Hardware and Software imperatives
- Books, Specialized Courses, Upskilling
- Participation in conferences, including travel
- Research/Project related expenditure
- Student ID card
- Consolidated/Semester Wise Mark Sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate (If family Income is <5 Lakhs per annum)
- Recommendation letters by Professor, HOD, Industry Professionals
- Supporting documents for Academics/Co-curricular/Industry Experience, etc
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted via the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Click on "Next."
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the asked documents and submit the online form.
- Call for Applications - 25th November 2021
- Applications Deadline - 30th January 2022
- Assessments & Reviews - 28th February 2022
- Intimation to Candidates - 15th March 2022
- Scholarship Remittances - By 30th April 2022
Eligible candidates will be reviewed by the selection committee based on criteria that include Academic Excellence, Research, Co-Curricular Engagement, and Socio-Economic status of the candidate.
Note - For more information, kindly go through 'Scholarship Detailed Document.'
Terms and Conditions
- The submission of the application form does not guarantee selection for the scholarship.
- UWH shall evaluate the credentials and other criteria of the candidate and grant the scholarship upon careful review by the URAM Advisory Council, panel-comprising of academicians and people of eminence.
- If errors are found in the application form at any stage, the applications are liable to be rejected.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more