UPESMET MBA Scholarship, UPES 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), recognized by UGC and NACC, is conducting UPESMET exam for the selection of students who have passed undergraduate degree and would like to pursue their MBA program. The selected fellows will receive a tuition fee waiver of 25%.
UPESMET MBA Scholarship, UPES 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have obtained an undergraduate degree for pursuing postgraduate studies
- Have secured a minimum of 80 percentile in CAT/XAT
- Have secured a minimum of 90 percentile in MAT, NMAT, UPESMET & CMAT
The selected students will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver for postgraduate MBA studies in the 1st semester.
- School certificates
- College marksheets and degree
- ID proof
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and fill out the form.
Step 2: Provide information on name, DOB, email ID etc.
Step 3: Choose the study program: "MBA" and "Postgraduate".
Step 4: Provide phone number and get an OTP to register for registering the account.
Step 5: Provide education history, academic history and pay application fees.
Step 6: Submit the form online.
- Registration for the Exam: 25 Mar 2019
- Date of MBA UPESMET Exam: 29-31 Mar 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship seats are limited and awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The mentioned percentiles are only the eligibility to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates securing above percentages are required to fill UPES Application form.
- In the absence of relevant academic scores, scholarship application will not be considered.
- The final decision of granting scholarship is with the scholarship committee.
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more