UP State Pre and Post Matric Scholarships 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Uttar Pradesh, under the guidelines of Government of India, has introduced Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarship schemes for SC/ST/OBC and General category students. The core objective of the scheme is to reduce the drop-out rate of students from schools or colleges.
UP State Pre and Post Matric Scholarships 2017 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate needs to fulfill the following eligibility conditions -
- Must be studying in any of the following groups-
a) Class 1 to 10
b) Class 10 to 12
c) ITI, Engineering, Polytechnic, Medical, Management, Nursing, BA, B.Com, M.Sc. MA etc.
- The annual income of parents/guardians from all the sources for SC/ST and general candidates lying in BPL category must not exceed INR 1 Lakh.
- The annual income of parents/guardians from all the sources for SC/STs must not exceed INR 30000/-(Thirty Thousand)
- The annual income of parents/guardians from all the sources must not exceed INR 25546/- in urban areas and INR 19884/- in rural areas for general category candidates.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
The candidates need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the scholarship -
Step 1: Visit the official website of UP Government's scholarship and fee reimbursement.
Step 2: Click on Student>New Registration.
Step 3: Choose the respective scholarship to apply for.
Step 4: Fill in the required details including email and generate a password for future login.
Step 5: Final submit the registration form.
Step 6: Once registered, the candidates need to log in with the help of email id and password to fulfill further application formalities.
Step 7: Upload all necessary documents.
Step 8: Finally submit the duly filled application form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more