University of Sydney The David and Nhilla Dumbrell Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Sydney, Australia invites applications for the University of Sydney The David and Nhilla Dumbrell Scholarship 2021 from students studying piano. The aim of this scholarship is to support financially disadvantaged students at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. Selected students will be able to get benefits as determined by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
University of Sydney The David and Nhilla Dumbrell Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled full time in a coursework or research degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Come from a financially disadvantaged background
- Be studying piano
The selected scholars will receive benefits as determined by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application Starting Date: 05th March 2021
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021
Selection will be based on academic merit, personal statement, demonstrated evidence of disadvantage and/or portfolio and/or performance.
Terms and Conditions
- All scholarship offers are conditional upon evidence that the student meets the selection criteria.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The annual payment will be made in two equal installments after the census date of each semester for coursework students.
- For a postgraduate research student, the value of the scholarship will be paid as a stipend on a fortnightly basis.
- Deferral of the scholarship is not permitted without the prior permission of the relevant Associate Dean and it is not transferable to another honours program, faculty/University school, or University.
- The scholarship will be an offered subject as per the availability of funds.
- To continue receipt of the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum WAM of 65 each semester.
- Recipients undertaking an exchange during the tenure of this scholarship are required to have achieved a Satisfied Requirements grade (SR) to receive their next payment.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more