University of Sydney Norman Matheson Student Support Award 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Sydney invites applications for University of Sydney Norman Matheson UG Student Support Award 2021 from undergraduate applicants. The aim of this award is to support commencing undergraduate students in agriculture and is awarded on the basis of equity. Selected students will receive AUD 7,500.
University of Sydney Norman Matheson Student Support Award 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a recent high school leaver
- Be starting a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Agriculture) or a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Food and Agribusiness)
- Demonstrate financial hardship
The selected scholars will receive AUD 7,500 and is tenable for one year only.
- Personal statement
- Academic transcript(s)
- Supporting documents providing evidence of financial need and other relevant hardship
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 10th January 2021
Selection will be based on academic merit, supporting documents and personal statement.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship annual value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each semester.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a particular interest in undertaking fieldwork and other research at rural sites as part of their undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funds.
- To continue receipt of the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum Semester Average Mark (SAM) of 65 each semester.
- Recipients undertaking an exchange during the tenure of this Scholarship are required to have achieved a Satisfied Requirements grade (SR) to receive their next payment.
- Deferral of the scholarship is not permitted without the prior permission of the Dean of the Faculty of Science or their nominee, and it is not transferable to another University school, faculty or university with prior approval.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more