University of Reading IFP Ambassador Scholarship, UK
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Reading is inviting applications from students pursuing International Foundation Programme (IFP) for IFP Ambassador Scholarship, UK 2019. The selected students will get the tuition fee remittal of GBP 2,500.
University of Reading IFP Ambassador Scholarship, UK DeadlineAlways Open
The scholarship is open for all non-sponsored international fee-paying students who have applied for the International Foundation Program (IFP) at the University of Reading.
The selected students will get a fee remittal of GBP 2,500 towards their tuition fee.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply
Step 1: Applications must be submitted through the Me@Reading Applicant portal.
Step 2: Log in using the Applicant ID and date of birth.
Step 3: Applicants need to submit the 3000 character essay explaining their suitability as an IFP Ambassador.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must be a non-sponsored international fee-paying student.
- Applicant must have received admission in IFP.
- Applicant must have high academic engagement and must be ready to take part in promotional activities telling prospective students about the experience of being on the IFP.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more