University of Nottingham, UK International Undergraduate Excellence Award 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Nottingham invites applications for The University of Nottingham, UK International Undergraduate Excellence Award 2021 from the international students studying in the UK. The University shall provide twelve scholarships to the most deserving candidates. Scholars will get benefit from GBP 2,000.
University of Nottingham, UK International Undergraduate Excellence Award 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be pursuing high school or college level studies in the UK.
- Be an international student.
- Hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Nottingham in September 2021.
Recipients will receive a benefit of GBP 2,000 towards their tuition fee payment.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Apply for the scholarship upon receiving an offer letter from the University.
Step 4: Answer all the questions asked in the scholarship application form.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 22nd April 2021
Applicants will be adjudged based on their academic records and the answers provided by them in their application form.
Terms and Conditions
- Recipients must seek a funding team’s approval before making any changes to their programme of study.
- Recipients shall inform the funding team in case they receive another scholarship from any external source at a later date.
- Recipients shall pay their remaining fee before/ on the due date otherwise their scholarship shall be canceled.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship offered by the University. However, students might be allowed to combine this scholarship with other scholarships provided the combined grant shall not exceed 100% of the tuition fee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more