University of Mysore Department of Studies in Sericulture Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Mysore invites applications for the University of Mysore Department of Studies in Sericulture Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2021 from M.Sc/Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Novel Silk Fibroin based Bioink for Bioprinting to Reconstruct Maxillofacial Defects". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for Junior Research Fellowship and INR 47,000 per month for Research Associateship.
University of Mysore Department of Studies in Sericulture Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
Junior Research Fellow Eligibility Criteria:
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in SericuIture and Seri-biotechnology with first class
Research Associateship Eligibility Criteria:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Sericulture with research experience in silk biomaterials or any biomaterials. Preference will be given to the candidates having publication on silk materials in peer-reviewed journals with good IF, OR
- Hold an M. Tech degree in Materials Science with 3-4 years of research experience in Biomaterials selection, product development, and validation, besides, handling and manipulating dental materials focused towards maxillofacial applications
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for Junior Research Fellowship and INR 47,000 per month for Research Associateship.
- Complete biodata and other enclosures (testimonials) mentioned in plain paper.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Apply on plain paper with complete biodata and other enclosures (testimonials) to reach the following address on or before May 5, 2021.
Prof. H. B. Manjunatha, Coordinator, B/RACProject,
Department of Sericulture, University of Mysore,
Application Deadline: 5th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more