University of Melbourne Science Graduate International Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
University of Melbourne, Australia invites applications for University of Melbourne Science Graduate International Scholarship 2020 from graduate students at the University. The scholarship aims to support high-achieving international students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne. Selected students will get tuition fee remission of AUD 10,000.
University of Melbourne Science Graduate International Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied for full-time enrolment in an eligible graduate coursework degree
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Science Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100 per cent of tuition fees
- Must achieve an entry score of at least 80% (University of Melbourne equivalent) for all eligible programs except for the Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics) where an entry score of at least 85% (University of Melbourne equivalent) is required
- Be applying to one of the following graduate coursework degrees
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
The selected scholars will receive a one-off tuition fee remission of AUD 10,000.
Documents How can you apply?
No application is required. Eligible students will be automatically considered for this award.
Application deadline: 01st March 2020
Selection will be based on academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- A total of approximately 50-100 scholarships are available under this scheme.
- Successful candidates are advised of the outcome by email, together with their offer letter.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more