University of Madras Post Doctoral Fellowship/Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Madras invites applications for the University of Madras Post Doctoral Fellowship/Project Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The fellowship project is titled, "Water Resources Management: Geo-Spatial Tank Information System (GTIS) For Sustainable Water and Environmental Planning". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 55,000 per month.
University of Madras Post Doctoral Fellowship/Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Geography/ History/ Environmental Sciences
Desirable: Research experience in Geo-Informatics analysis and Environmental Analysis
Project Fellow qualification-
- Hold a Postgraduation (PG) in Geography/History/Environmental Sciences
Desirable: Experience in handling Basic Computing, Geo-informatic tools and Environmental Survey and Mapping
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 55,000 per month.
- Copies of relevant certificates
- Proof for experience/publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the applications through e-mail to email@example.com
The cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Post Doctoral Fellow/ Project Fellow postcode ………….. under RUSA 2.0 Project”
Application Deadline: 08th April 2021 (5:00 PM)
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA, etc. will be given to attend the interview.
- The post is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is coterminal (coexistant) with the project.
- Duration - One Year (Extendable depending on performance)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more