University of Kerala Department of Physics Junior Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Kerala invites applications for University of Kerala Department of Physics Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of Polymer nanocomposites based Microwave Absorbers for L and S-band Frequencies”. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 22,000 per month.
University of Kerala Department of Physics Junior Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 26 years of age as on October 20, 2020
- Hold a first-class in MSc Physics or equivalent
- Have experience in synthesis and characterization of polymer ceramic composite materials
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 22,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application with all supporting documents by post addressed to -
Dr Subodh G Assistant Professor
Department of Physics
University of Kerala Kariavattom Campus
Thiruvananthapuram – 695581
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- A completely filled and signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance of the fellow for a maximum of three year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more