University Of Essex Indian Sub-Continent Regional Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Essex invites applications for Indian Sub-Continent Regional Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-22. The scholarship is for self-funded undergraduate students from the Indian sub-continent. The scholarship recipients can benefit from a tuition fee reduction of up to GBP 4,000 for the first year of their undergraduate study.
University Of Essex Indian Sub-Continent Regional Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-22 Deadline19-Jul-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a self-funded undergraduate student enrolled at the University of Essex
- Be a national of either India, Bangladesh or Pakistan (Indian sub-continent)
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be in the first year of his/her undergraduate degree course in 2021-22
- Have applied for a place at the University of Essex through UCAS and received an offer letter
The selected students will be awarded a discount of GBP 4,000 from their first-year tuition fee.
Documents How can you apply?
No special application is required for this scholarship. All applications will be assessed on the basis of information provided at the time of admission to University. All students who will fulfill the criteria will be automatically eligible for this scholarship.
Application deadline- 19 July 2021
Terms and Conditions
- These awards will only be offered as a reduction on the tuition fee that is payable on registration at the University.
- If the applicant intermits from his course, he/she will be entitled to a pro-rata payment of the remainder of the award on their return to study
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex awards.
- These scholarship awards do not apply to the deferred entry.
- In case of exceptional circumstances, final appeals on decisions regarding eligibility must be made via the Student Complaints process.
- These terms and conditions apply to the academic year 2019-20.
- The University of Essex reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as necessary.
- Students who are on any East 15 Acting School courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more