University of Delhi Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Delhi invites applications for University of Delhi Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Design and Optimization of Biocompatible Optical Nanostructures for Biomedical Applications”. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
University of Delhi Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree and 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience, OR
- Hold an MSc/MVSc/MPharm/ME/MTech in Chemistry/Chemical Synthetic & Process Technology/Nanotechnology
- Have experience in the field of Optical Nanostructures, Design, Synthesis and Biomedical Application
- Be below 35 years of age
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Qualification and experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data and supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- If a suitable candidate is not available for RA-III, then the position may be filled at pay levels of RA-I/II.
- The research associate will be entitled to the medical allowance as applicable to the University of Delhi.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more