University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
University of Bristol, UK invites applications for University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 from postgraduate applicants. The aim of this scholarship is to support the postgraduate study of overseas students. Selected students will get awards up to GBP 20,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 Deadline14-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have applied to start a one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2021
- Not already be in receipt of other funding, which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship
A number of awards valued at GBP 5,000, GBP 10,000 and GBP 20,000 will be given to selected students as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Data statement
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Round one application deadline: 29th March 2021
Result informed by email: 26th April 2021
Round two application deadline: 14th June 2021
Result informed by email: 09th July 2021
Selection will be based on academic merit, essay questions, and the data statement.
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- If the amount of scholarship awarded is more than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be covered in full and any remainder will not be issued.
- Undergraduate scholarships (unless otherwise stated) will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol (not including placement years), subject to satisfactory attainment throughout the program.
- Scholars who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarship.
- Scholars agree to act as good ambassadors for the University of Bristol and at times will be asked to participate in events or promotional activities. Any involvement in these activities will take up no more than 5 hours per term.
- The University of Bristol reserves the right to update or amend its scholarship awards without notice, based on the availability and quality of applications that are received.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more