University of Adelaide Matching Scholarship for International Students 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Adelaide invites applications for Matching Scholarship for International Students 2019 from international students interested in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University. The scholarship opportunity is for students who hold a valid scholarship offer from another university but are still interested in considering the University of Adelaide as a potential study option. The scholarship recipients can benefit from a waiver of 15% on the annual tuition fee for each year of the program.
University of Adelaide Matching Scholarship for International Students 2019 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student interested in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Adelaide
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Be a holder of a valid scholarship from another university to study in a similar field of study to the one the candidate intends to study at the University of Adelaide
The scholarship recipients can benefit from a 15% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Copy of the Scholarship Offer Letter from another institution.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship-
Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University of Adelaide to receive an offer of admission (either full or conditional offer).
Step 2: Visit the online application portal to begin the scholarship application process.
Step 3: Fill in the form with the required details including contact details and educational details.
Step 4: Upload a copy of the Scholarship Offer Letter from another institution.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to complete the application process as early as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must have an offer from the University of Adelaide.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
- This scholarship will not be awarded to students who are already receiving a scholarship covering the tuition fee.
- The scholarship will be for the full-time duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The scholarship payment will be made directly into the tuition fee account.
- This scholarship cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The scholarship cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship in case students do not meet certain conditions.
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more