University of Adelaide International Alumni Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Adelaide invites applications for International Alumni Scholarship 2019 from international graduates of the University's undergraduate and postgraduate programs who have demonstrated their passion for learning and loyalty to the University by commencing in a second, third or fourth degree at the University. The scholarship recipients can benefit from a waiver of 25% on the annual tuition fee for each year of the program.
University of Adelaide International Alumni Scholarship 2019 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be the alumni (graduate) of the University of Adelaide OR
- Be due to graduate with a University of Adelaide degree prior to commencing in the next program of study
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
The scholarship recipients can benefit from a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Documents How can you apply?
The scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements.
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to complete the application process as early as possible.
Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be automatically selected. The scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Terms and Conditions
- To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must have an offer from the University of Adelaide.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship will not be awarded to students who are already receiving a scholarship covering the tuition fee.
- The scholarship will be for the full-time duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The scholarship payment will be made directly into the tuition fee account.
- This scholarship cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The scholarship cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship in case students do not meet certain conditions.
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more