University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The University of Adelaide invites applications for Global Citizens Scholarship 2020 from international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The scholarship aims to support students to pursue higher studies. Selected students will receive a 15% to 30% reduction in tuition fee for the standard duration of the chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Commence undergraduate or postgraduate degree in 2020 at the University of Adelaide
- Have admission offer for direct-entry to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at University of Adelaide, as a full-fee paying international student (including students required to pursue a Pre-Enrolment English Program as well)
- Have obtained a minimum GPA score
- Be the citizen of any country except New Zealand and Australia
Benefits for students commencing an undergraduate degree
- 15% tuition fee reduction for year 12 overseas student with a minimum ATAR equivalent of 80
- 30% tuition fee reduction for year 12 overseas student with a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90
Benefits for students commencing a postgraduate degree
- 15% tuition fee reduction for GPA of minimum 5.0/7 or equivalent
- 30% tuition fee reduction for GPA of minimum 6.0/7 or equivalent
Documents How can you apply?
Application submission is not required for this scholarship. All those students meeting eligibility requirements and applying for admission to the university will be considered as applicants for this scholarship.
Runs throughout the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit in the last qualifying examination.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected students may be required to participate in a photoshoot and complete a testimonial for the university.
- For pursuing a repeat course, the selected students are liable to pay for the tuition fees.
- This scholarship does not cover the costs of travel, visa, accommodation, books, study materials, living expenses or any other such expenses.
- This scholarship is not transferrable to a third party or to be redeemed for cash.
- The scholarship recipients are required to pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines.
For more information on terms and conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more