University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Fellowship 2020 from B.Pharm. and M.Pharm. students. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the FCRA Research project titled, "Invitro-screening and formulation development”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 15,000 per month for the first year and INR 18,000 per month for the second year.
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a B.Pharm and M.Pharm degree preferably in Pharmacology/Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks (Note: 50% in case of SC/ST/PH candidates)
- Be GATE/GPAT qualified
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 15,000 per month for the first year and INR 18,000 per month for the second year.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click here to read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and CV
Step 3: Send the application and CV by email or by post to -
Dr. Sandip V. Pawar
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Application deadline: 25th June 2020
Eligible and shortlisted candidates may be called for interview in the office of Chairperson, UIPS, Panjab University, Chandigarh or may be interviewed through teleconference.
Terms and Conditions
- No separate interview letters will be issued.
- The date and time of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- Preference will be given to candidates with industrial experience.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more