University College Dublin(UCD), University of Delhi Graduate Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
University College Dublin (UCD) and the University of Delhi invites applications for University College Dublin (UCD), University of Delhi Graduate Scholarship 2020 from graduate students. The scholarship aims to award academically exceptional students. Selected students will get scholarships to the value of 50% of tuition fees 2021/22.
University College Dublin(UCD), University of Delhi Graduate Scholarship 2021 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a graduate of the University of Delhi or graduate in the summer of 2021
- Already hold a full or conditional accept status on the following listed MSc programmes only by 31st May 2021- MSc Renewable Energy & Environmental Finance FT, MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation FT, MSc Aviation Finance FT, MSc Food Business Strategy FT, MSc Accounting and Finance FT, MSc Marketing Practice FT at the University College Dublin
Two scholarships to the value of 50% of tuition fees 2021/22
Documents How can you apply?
There is no separate application process for these scholarships. All successful applicants who are graduates of the University of Delhi and apply and hold a full or conditional acceptance status for postgraduate study at the University of Dublin by 31st May 2021 are in consideration for this scholarship.
Application starting date: 1st December 2020
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
Selection will be based on academic merit and eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- No candidate will be awarded more than one Scholarship or Bursary.
- Scholars may also be required to participate in media promotion of the School and Scholarships (interviews/testimonials, MSc open evenings, or other forms of promotional activity as required).
- There is no cash alternative or no substitution offered under this scholarship scheme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more